Arodeth and I

Arodeth and I
Arodeth and I on Trixie

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bored is not an option

If you have ever wondered what a homeschooler does when they're not doing school, or chores, or cooking, or...  well, something else, then you're in luck! Now, just to warn you I am not speaking for all homeschoolers but there are a couple like me.... So after school and lunch and any other things I need to do, free time! My  favorite things to do are horseback riding, hanging out with my horses, reading, drawing, creating things, painting, making forts, playing in them, swimming, and exploring.We have 50 acres of pasture and a creek. Our house is between the pasture and the creek. The creek is off to the side of the house and down a slope. Here are some pictures of me. 

Me after big rain

me and sasha on frozen creek



4 comments:

  1. If all homeschoolers were as cool as you, everyone would want to be home schooled!

    These things DO look like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've played in that creek, too! It had water in it then...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Sasha standing on the ice in the creek?

    ReplyDelete